Hear it first, here at VIVA!Physicians and researchers from the U.S. and around the world will present the most groundbreaking research available in interventional medicine. These highly anticipated presentations, comprised of late-breaking clinical trials, follow-up data from major randomized trials, registries and first-in-man experiences with novel devices or drugs will be presented for the first time at VIVA 17. A multidisciplinary, international, panel of experts in the field including, physicians, scientists and regulators, will ask questions and shed light on the lasting impact of the research results presented.
Abstract SubmissionsAbstract submissions will open soon for Late-Breaking Clinical Trial participation as part of the VIVA program. Accepted Late Breaking Clinical Trials will be presented during the general session each morning on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Presentations will be brief, and presenters will also answers questions posed by a panel of experts as well as the audience. This year, VIVA will work with media by providing an on-line Press room, press conferences and press releases featuring the late-breaking clinical trials prior to and during VIVA 17.
Abstract submissions open – April 2017
Abstract submission deadline is June 6, 2017Abstract submissions should address areas of endovascular medicine.
- Clinical studies
- Basic science investigations
- Pre-clinical studies
- Trial name
- Materials and Methods
- Funding organization or company
- Total abstract length may not exceed 2,500 characters, exclusive of Title or figures.
- Company Primary contact name, phone number and email address. The primary contact will be responsible for approvals and content management.
- Name and email address of the person who may be presenting the information
- Research funding source