Vascular and Endovascular Medicine Study Guide
By Michael R. Jaff, DO; Ido Weinberg, MD; Beau Hawkins, MD
- Five comprehensive practice exams, each containing approximately 50 multiple choice questions
- Complete answer explanations for further understanding of each question
- Full color images of scans, tests, and patient conditions
- Ideal review for the American Board of Vascular Medicine examinations
Comprehensive Review in Vascular and Endovascular TextbookEditors of the book are David P. Slovut, MD, PhD, FSVM, Steven M. Dean, DO, FSVM, Michael R. Jaff, DO, MSVM, and Peter A. Schneider, MD.
- An evidence-based approach that emphasizes landmark trials and guidelines.
- Key points that summarize critical knowledge.
- Video clips that highlight significant diagnostic findings and interventional approaches.
- A case study or board questions to help the reader integrate material.